The Crossroad of Ideas Project for SOGLASIE Insurance Company
The main goal of the project was to find fresh innovative ideas to take SOGLASIE Insurance Company’s cross-selling to the next level thereby enabling the company to enjoy market leadership, providing a high level of customer service, gaining higher levels of customer satisfaction and therefore enhancing confidence in the insurance industry as a whole.
To organize an intracorporate crowdsourcing project to develop action concepts to take SOGLASIE Insurance Company’s retail cross-selling to the next level.
Project participants described global best practices of cross-selling, shared the successful experience of the company and identified the problems that hindered the improving of cross-sales. Then participants gave their proposals on measures to implement best practices and eliminate the identified problems, as well as constructive criticisms and suggestions concerning team-based finalization of the ideas.
- 871 employees of Soglasie Insurance Company, including those from 130 cities of Russia;
- 1395 proposals, contra ideas and measures,
- 170 posts,
- 21386 assessments,
- 3229 comments.
March – April 2013
- A list of measures developed to improve SOGLASIE Company’s retail cross-sales,
- Steps taken to strengthen the corporate culture of the company,
- Ways developed to create better cross-sale opportunities.
We have chosen Witology because this company has wide experience in running crowdsourcing projects. Its team is highly professional.Yulia Shumilova
CFO of SOGLASIE Insurance Company