HCOMP is Returning to Europe in July
The 6th AAAI Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing (HCOMP 2018) will be held July 5–8 in Zurich, Switzerland at the University of Zurich. HCOMP 2018 will be co-located with the conference on Collective Intelligence (CI 2018).
This year keynote speakers:
• Patrick Meier — Executive Director and Co-Founder of WeRobotics, author of «Digital Humanitarians» and blog iRevolutions,
• Lucy Fortson — Associate Head and Professor of Physics in the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Minnesota, a founding member of the Zooniverse project, and current Board Chair for the Citizen Science Alliance.
• «An Empirical Study on Short- and Long-term Effects of Self-Correction in Crowdsourced Microtasks»;
• «Crowdsourcing real-time viral disease and pest information. A case of nation-wide cassava disease surveillance in a developing country»;
• «How do Crowdworker Communities and Microtask Markets Influence Each Other? A Data-Driven Study on Amazon Mechanical Turk»;
• «Striving to Earn More: Strategies and Tool Use Among Crowd Workers», etc.