TeMP-2014 Project for Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation
Young Professionals Tournament (TeMP) is an annual large-scale project to find graduates with high potential to replenish Rosatom’s candidate pool of qualified potential employees.
- Develop solutions to tasks relating to the following topics: Effectiveness of Production, Research and Development, Innovations, International Collaboration;
- Comprehensively evaluate candidates based on their performance and pick the best ones to build a talent pool of potential employees for Rosatom.
34 enterprises of Rosatom provided 39 actual tasks regarding both technical and management issues. Project participants put forward their solutions and then finalized them working in teams under the guidance of experts and curators. The best solutions were identified by voting and trading on Idea Exchange.
- 2125 participants,
- 588 ideas and contra ideas,
- 1286 assessments,
- 5024 comments and posts.
March – April 2014
- Over 2000 participants were comprehensively evaluated, each participant’s strengths analyzed,
- Ideas and solutions to 39 actual tasks set by Rosatom’s enterprises were offered,
- Talent pool of potential employees was built for Rosatom,
- Recruitment costs significantly decreased as compared to the traditional recruitment methods.
The project helped pick the best graduates from leading Russian universities – who demonstrated professional knowledge and personal motivation to work for Rosatom. TeMP made recruitment and adaptation of new employees more efficient and helped Rosatom grow in popularity as an employer and leader in innovation.
The project visual portfolio:
I hope that I will soon communicate with the contest winners as colleagues working in the nuclear industry.Sergey Kirienko
CEO of the Rosatom State Corporation