Fire Up Your Imagination! Create a World You Like! Project for the Azbuka Vkusa Premium Food Retailer
The project Fire Up Your Imagination! Create a World You Like! brought Azbuka Vkusa’s customers together to generate new ideas and develop new solutions to improve Azbuka Vkusa’s supermarkets.
- Give customers an opportunity to offer their ideas and solutions to improve the Azbuka Vkusa supermarkets – and possibly modern retail business in general,
- Create a loyal community of customers who are interested in the further development of the supermarket chain.
Project participants detected problem areas concerning Azbuka Vkusa’s line of goods, services and promotion campaigns and put forward their proposals to improve them. The process of generating ideas and elaborating them into turnkey concept solutions involved several phases including constructive criticisms of ideas, their evaluation, comments of experts and a few iterations of team work.
- 2042 people from Moscow and St. Petersburg;
- 6751 proposals;
- 1685 posts;
- 26135 comments;
- 98604 assessments.
October – November 2013
- Feedback from customers on Azbuka Vkusa’s line of goods, services and promotions campaigns was received,
- Proposals on the improvement of the line of goods, services and promotion campaigns, as well as solutions to take Azbuka Vkusa to the next level were developed,
- A ranked list of ideas, which reflects what ideas are most valuable with a view to making the Azbuka Vkusa supermarkets better, was designed,
- A loyal community of customers who are willing to help improve Azbuka Vkusa supermarkets is formed.
The project visual portfolio:
Do we consider the project successful? Yes, certainly. It was valuable experience. We made an important move beginning a direct dialogue with our customers – first in Russia.Vladimir Sadovin
General Director of the Azbuka Vkusa Supermarket Chain