Young Professionals Tournament TeMP-2012 for Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation
Project TeMP-2012 was the first Russian crowdrecruiting project. It was a large-scale project to search for people from all over Russia with high potential among undergraduate and graduate students to replenish Rosatom’s candidate pool of qualified employees.
Comprehensively evaluate students from all over Russia based on their performance during the project, select the best participants to replenish Rosatom’s candidate pool of qualified potential employees, as well as select the best solutions to topical and technical problems of Rosatom.
- About 900 people from expressed willingness to participate in the project,
- 526 people were selected to participate in the project,
- 98 people were offered internships or full-time jobs at 14 enterprises of Rosatom.
March – April 2012
- Over 500 participants were comprehensively evaluated, each participant’s strengths analyzed,
- A team of high-potential young people was built,
- Ideas and solutions to 14 tasks set by Rosatom’s enterprises were produced,
- Rosatom’s candidate pool of qualified potential employees was replenished,
- Rosatom grew in popularity as an employer and leader in innovation,
- Recruitment costs were significantly lower as compared to the traditional recruitment methods,
- People Management Crystal Pyramid Award
- First Prize in the 2012 HR Brand Competition in the category ‘Federation’
We are grateful to Witology for organizing a project to recruit employees for enterprises of Rosatom. Witology platform provided a unique online collaborative working environment that allowed effective communication between the leading enterprises of the nuclear energy industry and students from around Russia.Andrey Afonin
General Director of the Corporate Academy of Rosatom