‘Adidas Running> as You See It’ Project for the Adidas Company
The main goal of the project was to improve the Russian adidas running> portal, based on its community needs. The project made it possible to address the adidas running> community and together with it find new in-demand solutions to make the portal better.
- Find what can be done to improve the adidas running> portal,
- Identify the most active participants with a view to possible future collaboration.
Project participants analyzed the adidas running> portal’s content, functionality and interface, identifying “weak points” and putting forward suggestions for changes. Working together, participants successfully finalized solutions to improve the portal.
- Over 300 participates,
- 270 ideas on improvements,
- 1967 comments,
- 7447 assessments.
November 25 – December 8, 2014
- “Weak points” in the content, functions and interface of the adidas running> portal were identified and analyzed,
- Concepts were developed to overcome the “weak points,”
- A ranked list of the most important changes to be done to the adidas running> portal was drawn up,
- The project helped detect active participants who are interested in further collaboration on running issues.
A new version of the adidas running> portal will be available soon, and absolute winner Kristina Kudinova will leave for one of the most exotic running events, TheOldMutualTwoOceansMarathon in South Africa, where she is going to run a half marathon.